1. Make sure your list is growing so you can connect with a larger audience.
2. Put yourself in the shoes of your audience.
Design and write your email campaigns with the reader in mind. What problems does your brand’s products or services solve? How can your products or services make their lives better? Speak to those questions.
3. Personalize your message to improve relational connections.
Starting with a personal greeting followed by some creative writing/videos are a great way to connect. Studies show that the more relational your content is, the better it will connect with your audience.
4. Automate your email marketing strategies.
Utilizing automation makes following up easier. Remind them in a friendly, relational way about their abandoned shopping carts. For example, perhaps you can tell them how great those boots they left in their shopping cart would look on them, rather than telling them they forgot something in their shopping cart.
5. Being mobile isn’t optional.
Over 50% of web traffic comes from mobile devices now. This means, just like your website needs to be designed for mobile first, your emails need to be designed with mobile users in mind.
Feeling stuck when it comes to your email marketing? Reach out to Raine Digital for some help!