Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing is what people say about your brand when you’re not intentionally trying to get them to talk about your brand. WOM marketing comes naturally; when you provide such an amazing experience, product, or service to your customers, they want to tell their friends and family.
Why is word of mouth important?
The digital advertising landscape is currently changing. Channel saturation, increased competition, and platform availability are all getting progressively worse. All of this equates to fewer opportunities for marketers and worsening customer acquisition economics.
Did you know:
- Apple is getting rid of user advertising IDs, and this is a really big deal. Google has plans to do something similar. All of this means that marketers will be facing decreased visibility into what’s working on such a personalized level when it comes to digital advertising.
- Google Search is decreasing organic results real estate. Google continues to reduce the number of organic search results listed on the results page by increasing the number of paid results at the top of each search result page.
As these channels become more crowded, less invasive to consumers, and more costly, the importance of WOM is becoming more and more critical to business growth every day.
But, how can you really leverage word of mouth?
WOM is typically hard to measure because most of it happens offline. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? What if you could get your customers to say what they’re saying to their friends and family on a more public platform? How would you even do that?
You do that through Raine Digital’s Customer Voice & Reputation Management apps.
What is Customer Voice?
Customer Voice allows you to turn your customers’ experiences that they’re so eager to tell their friends and family about into starts on your online platforms.
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars.
Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
That’s why we’re providing a tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.
- Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
- Use your happy customers to win new customers. Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online WOM. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know they can trust you.
- Collect feedback to better your business. Ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences and put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites. Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your business shine in local search. Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are. Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
What is Reputation Management?
Getting the reviews is just the first step. Once you’ve got the reviews, it is your turn to respond. With so many review platforms out there, it can be challenging to catch every piece of feedback your customers leave. That’s why we’ve developed a tool to help you do all that in one place.
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impact your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. You need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way.
The reputation management tool allows you to monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts, and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
- Manage your online reputation from one place. Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking. Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web. Monitor when your business is mentioned in various sources, including news sites, blogs, and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts. Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
Interested in both apps? Check out our bundle with additional features like leveraging text messaging to your customers!
Looking for a free solution to get started? Try out the tools at no cost!